Iconic Haring

3:31 AM

ART WEAR


Keith Haring




Friday December 18th, 2009- I am absolutely in love with the Keith Haring for Pat Field collection at the Patricia Field Boutique in the historic SOHO, New York Neighborhood on "the Bowery".

Sometimes I day dream and wish I walked the streets of Manhattan in the 80's with the likes of James St. James and Benny Ninja during the fabulous New York City Club Scene during that late 80's. Madonna would have been my Homegirl who crashed on my couch when she came to Brooklyn, on late Saturday nights, and every weekend I would have a new outfit that my drag queen friend, Alize boosted for me from an East Village Boutique.

But alas, my 80's persona-- in my head -- can live on through the modernized and wearable art from Club Scene artist himself, Keith Haring!








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving your opinion, Toots! It means a lot :)

xoxoxo
Ms. LeBlanc

Post Archives

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe