TREND SPOTTER: 80's Gear

2:45 AM

Rhythm of the Knit 

DeBarge

Monday December 21, 2009- I am one of those fashionistas that happen to be completely over the 80's retro trend that came back out a few years ago, starting with The Retro Kids posting up in front of Armani Exchange on Broadway & Prince during Spring 06'. And despite how "fun" it was, the 80's is 1 fashion era I wouldn't really jump for joy to run back to. But in Debarge's "Rhythm of the Night" music video, watching the dancing satins and spandex really makes me giddy inside. Talk about DOPE OUTFITS!
I'm tapping into my sources as we speak to find those cheetah print hammer harem's I saw flash across the screen from time to time. Check out DeBarge and spot the trends that came, that saw and that will never go away.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving your opinion, Toots! It means a lot :)

xoxoxo
Ms. LeBlanc

Post Archives

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe