” L’Union Fait La Force” Cnt'd

10:18 AM

What's Your Excuse??


Haiti Quake 2010


Time?....


Yeah, I could use some more of that



Money?....


I have $80 left in my account



Resources?....


Open your closet...see those 2 Cardigans... you can use just 1 right now.




A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY.....



haiti_quake4


haiti_quake1


haiti_quake2


From 2 Jane Dolls to many!




buttonssmallMy Sisters Keeper


Dominica Steps up


Friday January 15th, 2010 -- I'd just like to state that before I'm a Brooklyn Diva, I am a Dominican FIRST.  For the past few years the Nature Island of  the Caribbean, Dominica  and fellow french sister island to Haiti has been the refuge, new home-town or "stop-off point" to many Haitian people displaced after a few tragic Hurricanes several  years back.  I am proud to hear that several companies and locals throughout the country has donated a substantial amount of money to the Haitian people. Also granting illegal Haitian nationals a 6 month anti-deportation extension.


Read More...



To learn a bit more about my fab isle, Dominica, click the flag:




One Caribbean, One Community!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving your opinion, Toots! It means a lot :)

xoxoxo
Ms. LeBlanc

Post Archives

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe