H&M x SWEDISH HASBEENS

1:18 AM

I Sweaarrr I Could Crry !

So just the other day I was coveting some cunttttt HASBEEN clogs , and the thought, that every fashion junkieee hates, flashed through my head "Man, If only I could afford theeeseeee!"

So, TODAY I go to NYLONMAG.COM & VOILAAA baby an article on a BRAND NEW AMAZING COLLABORATION.

*adrenaline rising*

I'm so excited, thank you H&M for using your beautiful fashion intuition & realizing that you need these pieces in your store.

With the help of Swedish Hasbeen designers Illa Wingård Neuman and Emy Blixt they team up and make three clog styles. They're gorgeous and cheap, & environmental friendly . OH YES!

My favorites ARE below <3!

(Ms. LeBlanc's Pick)

xx , Shani.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving your opinion, Toots! It means a lot :)

xoxoxo
Ms. LeBlanc

Post Archives

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe