My NYFW11'

12:54 PM

JANE MONDAYS
Monclere Grenoble

So, I only dressed 1 show this season ---which was fine--- but it was my first "Flash Mob" presentation by Flash Mob Presenter Extrodionare, Monclere.




Centered in the heart of Grand Central Terminal, Monclere showcased it's FW11 Line where the look was Equestrian-Skii Chic! 160 models in Wool Riding pant, Lumberjack Plaids, Skii Goggles and Leg warmers danced a choregraphed routine for 7 min. while confused commuters looked on below and invited guests partied up top.


It was pretty interesting, and I like how my fashion Week Roster changes everys eason. It gets more and more Bizarre every year. Just my cup of Tea!



The presentation
LeBlanc & MUA Yuui!

Here's some Video Too!
Photot's courtesy of Ms. LeBlanc's Smart phone











You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving your opinion, Toots! It means a lot :)

xoxoxo
Ms. LeBlanc

Post Archives

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe