1:37 PM

The Sammy B. Machine
Sammy B. Updates


Okay, so I've brought you highlights of my Homie, Samantha (Sammy B to the streets) Black, on her journey to success as the hottest designer out of BK since ---damn I don't even know. Help me, if you know one --- Here's some more updates of her: spread in Carter Magazine, another Celebrity client and just being young, diligent, blessed and beautiful!

GO SAM!


(What a HOT ASS image, eh?!)

Spread in this months Carter Magazine

Last Casting Call (sorry I didn't post this sooner, Dolls)

Ooooh LEGS!
Photographer: SHAMAYIM, Model: Gemmy @ MUSE NYC, Makeup: Leiloni Cooper
Hair: Jamal Edmonds, Wardrobe: Trey Stylezz, BodySuit: Sammy B


Dawn Richards Mix tape Debut on GlobalGrind.com


BETTER SHOT:
Stlying: Ugo Mozie, Jacket: Sammy B


You Might Also Like

2 comments

Thanks for leaving your opinion, Toots! It means a lot :)

xoxoxo
Ms. LeBlanc

Post Archives

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe