Vivienne Westwood Exhibition @ FIT

10:26 PM



So the other day , I think it was Tuesday ; I visited two FIT exhibitions ; I fell in love. Ive been meaning to go see these exhibitions but have been procrastinating , but when I arrived I scolded myself for not going any sooner. My camera was dead so now photos ; sorry dolls :/
Anyways , I visited the Japanese Fashion Now exhibition & the His & Hers. Both amazing , breath-taking - gives you an insight to cultural views , and a whiff of inspiration.
Japanese Fashion Now shows how Japan snit nearly afraid to take risks and REALLY express themselves.
The His & hers exhibition featured a lot of innovative designers such as Giorgio Armani, Jean-Paul Gaultier, Gianni Versace, and Vivienne Westwood. Amazing designs , such as a dress made of lace bras , & also a Red molded corset.

If those two were riveting , imagine a whole exhibition on a talented designer such as Vivienne Westwood , its based on her work from the 1980s-89 , it shows her early years and how she evolved. I think FIT exhibitions are a great place to get some inspiration, and to think . The exhibiton lasts from March 8th - April 2nd 2011
Get down there as soon as possible & do NOT procrastinate!!
Museum at the Fashion Institute of Technology Seventh Avenue at 27 Street New York City 10001-5992

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving your opinion, Toots! It means a lot :)

xoxoxo
Ms. LeBlanc

Post Archives

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe