Fab Gift Idea

11:35 AM

Joelle By Marc Joseph

So when I first laid eyes on these beautiful sets, my GAUDY-personality-having-behind was like "oh! cute" but after spending more time around these wonderful pieces, inspired by the popular "BFF" moniker along with the timeless "I love you" moniker, I THEN became the "oooh! I want, I want" chic.

The heart shaped pendant features the "BFF" designed moniker, by Joelle herself, and although we've already missed the Mothers Day giveaway, this can be a fabulous gift idea to any special Woman who has been a wonderful caregiver, mentor and/or friend to you. A great way to "Celebrate your BFF in style"

I instantly embodied the "message" once I was in the presence of these pieces and it's creator.


JBMJ also features rings, along with color style changes for the engravings, check out the ladies of Fortune V (they're so fun....Hey SHANNON!) as well as the Joelle By Marc Joseph website!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving your opinion, Toots! It means a lot :)

xoxoxo
Ms. LeBlanc

Post Archives

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe