HAPPY BIRTHDAY MS LeBLANC

11:37 AM



I'm sorry it took me so long to do this at 3 DAYS AFTER----- Blogging, is something this 9-5 girl has to get use to. even after 3 years ;) BUT! as some of you requested, here's the Birthday Look Broken down!!

As you know: SIMPLE CHIC is my signature, I am all about THE LOOK FOR LESS and AM a TRUE VINTAGE DIVA (Don't get it twisted) call me Ms. AntiFashionProStyle!

SO....HERE WE GO:

 OUTERWEAR: Vintage Fox in beige


FIT:  Disco Pant by AA, Cheetah Print Cardigan By Lafayette 148
Belt: Western Inspired Gold on Leather


JEWELRY: Vintage Bulova Watch
Vintage Earrings (not pictured)
Chunky Mixed Metal necklace


  SHOES: Wooden Platform, Ankle Strap By Jessica Simpson


MAKE-UP: Dark Lip, in Raisin (I can't do red)


THERE IT IS....LEAVE A COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK. DID I LOOK EXPENSIVE??! :)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving your opinion, Toots! It means a lot :)

xoxoxo
Ms. LeBlanc

Post Archives

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe