Introducing K-Pop

1:20 AM

K-PoP [Jane] Review
Trouble maker


     
The song is called “trouble maker” by a new group called Trouble maker which included 4minute’s Hyuna and Beast’s Hyunseung.  Before I critique the video and the song, please take a look!


     To begin, I want to say that I am not trying to call anyone in this song something that they are not. This is my opinion from what I see. I am not against sexy videos if they are done tastefully.

       I don’t have any problems with Hyuna’s wardrobe---that is least in my complaint--I just don’t think this video really shows how great Hyuna dances, or how talented her voice is. I think her dancing sucks! What’s up with all of those sex faces? Could it be because she wants no one to notice her lack of skills in this video because she clearly has none! I blame this all on the marketing strategy that they have for Hyuna. In all of her videos such as “bubble pop” and “change”  she's doing nothing but bending over and shaking her butt. To me it seems that all this sexiness is silly then sexy. I guess in this world, sex sells and her company does not care how she looks. As long as they get paid then it is not a problem.

      I don’t really have much to say about Hyunseung! He has a good role in the video. He sits in a big chair while two girls dance by him.

     Overall I LOVE this song a lot. It is very catchy with the whistles and finger snaps. If I had to rate the English use in the song out of 1-5, I would give it a 3. I mean there is only one English word in the song but they kind of miss pronounce it. It sound more like chubble maka then trouble maker [LoL]
  
     So that's tell me what you all think about the group Trouble Maker and their song? Stay tuned for my next post for more kpop/jpop and teen fasion! Hope everyone enjoys! 


                                                                                Have a nice day


                                                                                                                                                                                 Love,
                                                                                    Alexus

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving your opinion, Toots! It means a lot :)

xoxoxo
Ms. LeBlanc

Post Archives

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe