Preggo Chic

10:48 PM

"Absolutely nothing should obscure the STYLE factor!"
                                                        -Kinna LeBlanc









 So on Sunday I helped out 1 of my great friends with her very funky [7 mo.] Pregnancy Photo shoot (I mean, check out the shoe game). We didn't really have much of a creative direction, other than GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE. And having a phenomenal preggo body helped a-whole-HEEP!

Take a look


Closet Jane Trunks sneaks it's way in to every photo shoot---their mom is a part of ;)


Heeeyyy Nesha and Josie!

 


aahhhh, beautiful wrap-up!

I can't wait to see these funky photo's. Stay tuned!
OoWw
Ms. LeBlanc
follow me:












You Might Also Like

2 comments

Thanks for leaving your opinion, Toots! It means a lot :)

xoxoxo
Ms. LeBlanc

Post Archives

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe