Closet Jane x Avant Garde

10:00 AM

VISUAL DIARY
Closet Jane x Avant Garde in NYC



Last fall I had the opportunity to shoot with Courtney Jefferson of Avant Garde online magazine and Streetwear clothing label. Courtney is an awesome visual designer and a Jack (to my Jane) of ALL artistic trades.  




We unofficially met, via blogging, after he saw my art direction work---featuring his Top Model cousin Nicole --- during my 09' launch of Closet Jane. He reached out, gave a ton of props, re-blogged and the rest is history. We are now apart of the same TEAM! #LeadersoftheOLDSkool


No glam squad, just me, my personal style, a camera and the perfect backdrop for a Brooklyn girl.....the streets of NYC. Here's a few snippets of how our chemistry visually transpired on this fun lifestyle shoot.




Check out more of Courtney's awesome works past, present and future, HERE . And stay tuned for more collab's from us both!


"OoWw"
Ms. LeBlanc
follow me:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving your opinion, Toots! It means a lot :)

xoxoxo
Ms. LeBlanc

Post Archives

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe