Weekly Find: just $1

10:00 AM

Ms. LeBlanc's Weekly Find
$1 Sale & Vintage Haul

Okay, so I have no money right,  Like at all! the Lord knows I can't even verbalize the word Sho..op....I can't even type it. But, Ms LeBlanc could not resist a sign that says $1 and pointing to a bin of clothing....uh-ah....she can't!

Sooooo, after visiting Monk thrift store in Park Slope (owned by older Egyptian guys, what a connection) and with a whopping $10.69 spent---wait, I'm mad they really added the tax, though ---I walked home with some cute items to get the summer Vintage & accessory palette started.

Take a look...

 Very Fun belts......look at that royal blue/yellow paisley,
NICE RIGHT!
 Mid-calf long skirt.
Cotton + Beige + pleats= FUN!

Rose pink Net/Mesh, baggy tee....with a very weird-- lower, left, front-- pocket that works SO WELL! #PhoneCase! 
"OoWw"
Ms. LeBlanc
follow me:


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving your opinion, Toots! It means a lot :)

xoxoxo
Ms. LeBlanc

Post Archives

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe