Another Face Lift

2:55 PM

SEE JANE STYLE 
Logo Design

The "See Jane Style" moniker has been a part of Closet Jane for 1 year now (est. May 2011) and while It patiently waited in my IP (Intellectual Property), then on to the Facebook Like Page url, I realized it would be a perfect name for my new TUMBLR Page (est. May 2012) since it will be filled with all that makes me tick!


Today I began working on a new Jane pin-up doll image (en colour) to match the Tumblr. Inspired by original artwork by Femme Fetale Artist, Niagara, here's what came about:

 It's ME! and how I see myself--- the Bombshell, Attichude gyal, Pin-up offspring of Glamour & Style. 
Pinklipgloss, cuticle candy, constellations, Big hair, Long nose and ALL! 
Ms. LeBlanc variations= my signature big hair mane and the new curly fro'


Before I finalize this image and until I can figure out a way to have this show on tumblr in a nice sizable, eye popping, lip hanging manner, it'll be parked here in the mean time. 


Leave a comment me know your thoughts!

"OoWw"
Ms. LeBlanc
follow me:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Thanks for leaving your opinion, Toots! It means a lot :)

xoxoxo
Ms. LeBlanc

Post Archives

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe