EVENT: Blogger Social

9:00 AM



Lipstick and High Heels
Blogger Social



This week I had an oppurtunity to show some love at the Lipstick and High heels themed Blogger social, hosted by the lovely Trina of The Baby Shopaholic--- and her Fab Friends.




We nibbled on cupcakes, sipped on very tasty Eden [Bodyworks] cocktails and chatted blogs, style, beauty and shoes! I got a chance to snag a quick hug from Ms. Tammy of A Fendi bag, cracked jokes with my darling Drea of Thirty Mommy AND won 1st place in the Show off your Shoes runway contest. 



Take a look at the amazing time we had:


The Hostesses: Trina and Rhonda

 Ms. Trina's lovely shoe game



Red Velvet Cupcakes sponsored by J&J Cupcakery


SHOES! Show em' off!

"C'mon. Pick me, Pick me. You know you want to"

Look Ma, I won!!


 Photo Opt with the Contest winners


My 1st place Prize: Laser Hair removal kit by Tria. Valued at $200


Also Follow these other amazing women in their efforts to keep you, your hair, your tummy and even your babies FLY! :

Trina of The Baby Shopaholic
@thebabyshopa

Rhonda of Looms, Lids and Layers
@loomslidslayers

Eden Bodyworks
@EdenBodyworks

Pouts and Winks Make-up
@poutsandwinks

Pretty Girl Glam
@prettygirlglam1

Tammy of A Fendi Bag and a Bad Attitude
@Fendibag_BadAtt

Andrea C. of Thirty Mommy
@aPamperedRoyal






"OoWw"
Ms. LeBlanc
follow me:
Email Inquiry * Facebook * Twitter * Tumblr

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving your opinion, Toots! It means a lot :)

xoxoxo
Ms. LeBlanc

Post Archives

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe