Product HAUL4:33 PM
Curly Girl Problems!
I learned that it's NOT A BAD THING to coat your hair in product (like the hair salon's tell you), but it's obvious the right type of products for your hair is what you should be using. Everything should be in moderation and keeping the basic healthy hair tips you would normally (clipping ends, moisturizing, co-washing etc.) is important.
So after watching the GlamTwinz234 on Youtube (they are so cute) I just basically listened to everything they said after noticing that I have the same curl pattern and texture as they did, I figured what the hey.
As told by the Twins, I took a trip to the Pharmacy and Organic Market to pick up the following:
* Spectrum Organic Coconut Oil
* Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Condtioner [x2. sale]
* Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Conditioner
* Herbal Essences Curl Booting Mousse
* [New] Wide tooth detangling Comb and Durable Brush by
I've Already had my collection of Shampoos, Moisturizers and Essentials Oils [All Natural Jojoba Oil is next to purchase] and they are as follows:
* Eden Boydworks All Natural Peppermint Tea Tree Cleanser
* Shea Moisture Curl & Style Milk
Wish me luck this week, during experimenting!
I look a mess!