Style Watch

10:00 AM

DEAR SUMMER.....
STYLE WATCH: Casualty of the Summer Close

Here are some of my favorite style picks from this past week. As I begin my 2 week Summer PD (Professional Development) for my new job, I feel like being a little rebellious by pairing up some business casual with bad ass. Portrayed by some of my Lookbook.nu neighbors and favorite Bloggin babes here's my style watch for the remainder of the summer.....

"Turquoise Blouse"


"What the Chuck?"
Rose L. of Dadouchi


"All is full of Love"

Juliette of  Madame Juliette


"Aztec"
Sun of Miss Pouty


"Call me Maybe"
Rose L. of Dadouchi





"OoWw"
Ms. LeBlanc
follow me:
Email Inquiry * Facebook * Twitter * Tumblr


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving your opinion, Toots! It means a lot :)

xoxoxo
Ms. LeBlanc

Post Archives

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe