New York Fashion Week 2012

11:38 AM

Milagros Fashion Brunch
FW '13

As we bask in the glitter dust of the close of New York Fashion Week, a lot of my personal style plans did make a change and I couldn't attend as many shows as I had planned AND scheduled. Its okay, I lived vicariously through everyone else and still got a chance to walk for Nadine of Milagros clothing design.

This past Saturday, my dear friend and New Jersey based designer, Nadine Machado, hosted her annual fashion brunch to close out fashion week at the chic Closet For Her in Englewood, New Jersey.

Take a look and the fun we had, plus the new looks from the Milagros Fall/winter 2013 collection. Ive already spy'd my NYE dress and a few signature pieces for work ;)

I beat my own face, hunni!

 Yummie Empanadas!!



Designer, Nadine Machado

Here are few images from past Fashion Brunches over the years:
1st year Anniversary. Oct 2010 
Fashion Brunch. 2nd year Anniversary

  Fashion Brunch April 9, 2012

 Fashion Brunch April 14, 2012


 Visit Milagros Designs to view more and purchase fabulous designs


"OoWw"
Ms. LeBlanc
follow me:
Email Inquiry * Facebook * Twitter * Tumblr

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving your opinion, Toots! It means a lot :)

xoxoxo
Ms. LeBlanc

Post Archives

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe