Color Blocking with Lisselot

11:20 AM

OOTD-Color Blocking
Ft. Diva Lissa

Last month I shared my picks for timeless and traditional pieces, looks and trends for fall 2012. In the post: Ms LeBlanc's Timeless top 10, (make sure to go revisit and refresh) I featured my favorite POP-O-COLOR couple: MUSTARD & COBALT BLUE.

Ms. LeBlanc's Timeless POP-o-COLOR picks:
MUSTARD & COBALT BLUE
 
Mustard and Cobalt Denim [and P-o-C] is a must have for the Fall season. It's the perfect break from the monotony of Black for 4 months...and we New Yorkers really love our Winter Black!...Both Colors can be the Signature Loud piece to any look or even paired together for awesome color blocking.
 
TODAY, However, I was wow'd by my co-workers....well, effortless effects at being a fabulous Diva, like myself.....but her OOTD (Outfit of the day) the POP of Neon Yellow, Cobalt Blue and Mint Green [not pictured] she chose for today, is just everything!
 
Here is Madame Big Sexxay aka Lisselot Monegro, giving our school day some HIGHLIGHTER-HUNNI!
 
 
"OoWw"
Ms. LeBlanc
follow me:
Email Inquiry * Facebook * Twitter * Tumblr
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving your opinion, Toots! It means a lot :)

xoxoxo
Ms. LeBlanc

Post Archives

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe