Granny's Closet x Wild Fox

12:30 PM

WILDFOX RESORT 2012/13
Granny's Closet

"You're going to be a very eccentric old woman"
                                                      -- Syndi "Loo-Woo" Webster


The other day, while surfing through Tumblr Inspo's I came across an image of chocolate girl with blue hair and the same vintage flower garden cocktail hat which I own, it prompt me to ReBlog. It also led me to search further into it's photo source to find Wild Fox the dope vintage inspired knitwear brand based in LA. Created by childhood BFF's, the Wild Fox brand host similar quirky style and this photo shoot was the a vintage party which I should've been invited to. Here are the Royal Tannenbaums meets P.O.T.'s [Pretty Old Thangs]

This collection is a tribute to granny and her perfectly mismatched style, her love of cats, jewels, travels and gardening, her hair that she never cuts, the old mansion she bought in the 90’s with the last of her savings, her big glasses she always wears to brunch, and that grandma spirit we all know and adore.




















































 
Granny's Closet has GOT to be to be dopest fashion story I've seen since Sistah Snobbish! I just loved all the vintage elements of mixed-matched prints, graphic cable knit sweaters, Pan-am Princesses, the love of Cats, Glamor Bingo and big hats, stockings and orthopedic shoes, old school bragging rights and hostess of the year awards! My Type of party!
S/O to Kimberly and Emily over at Wild Fox, my type of BFF's leearn more about them here

 


"OoWw"
Ms. LeBlanc
follow me:
Email Inquiry * Facebook * Twitter * Tumblr
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving your opinion, Toots! It means a lot :)

xoxoxo
Ms. LeBlanc

Post Archives

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe