LeBlanc FaBouche 12': Click Flash

10:30 AM

LeBlanc FaBouche 12': Click x Flash
Ft. Earl T., Steve S. and  Mikey F.!

I have a few goodies in store for our Holiday Party, LeBlanc FaBouche....which is quickly approaching AAAH!! I can't believe time has gone by so quickly.....But 1 MAJOR goodie which I will unveil on Sunday, December 16th was shoot this past weekend.

I met a new colleague--- while working costume crew at the 86th annual Macy*s Thanksgiving Parade--- a talented Fashion Photographer named Earl Tabron, who helped bring my vision to life.  I called up some friends, put my art direction hat on and went to work!



Here's a sneak peak of the fun I had...







"OoWw"
Ms. LeBlanc
follow me:
Email Inquiry * Facebook * Twitter * Tumblr

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving your opinion, Toots! It means a lot :)

xoxoxo
Ms. LeBlanc

Post Archives

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe