Harlem Shake?

8:10 PM

Going, Going, Gone Viral
Harlem Shake on the Runway

Everyone is getting on the Harlem Shake bandwagon (I'm trying to convince my girls at work, to have a little fun soon) – but I love how my girl Jordon Dunn [& freinds] broke it down backstage at Topshop during London Fashion Week. While her version is definitely noteworthy, I am loving all of the Undergrads and their campus versions, and can appreciate all the RATCHET "Black Versions" coming out with some extra flavor AND actual Harlem Shaking.

NOTE TO MY PEOPLE: Cover your doggon faces please! #Creepers



Here are some of my Fav's....



UGA MEN'S SWIMTEAM (UNDER WATER!!)


KSLA News Broadcast (Check out my man who ROLLS BY!)


KU BASKETBALL TEAM (YO! My Man Did the Chapelle Robot!)


NORWEIGAN ARMY (Yo, did he fall OUT THE WINDOW?!)


PORTLAND CAMPUS (No, But Trycylce Guy though!)


WHITE RAGE (HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!)




"OoWw"
Ms. LeBlanc
follow me:
Email Inquiry * Facebook * Twitter * Tumblr

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving your opinion, Toots! It means a lot :)

xoxoxo
Ms. LeBlanc

Post Archives

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe