TREND SPOTTER: Trench Coats

12:55 PM

Trenchtown Rock
Trenches all ovah town hunni!

I may be a few months late on this (but I don't care because I don't follow the rules of fashion trends, I know what I spot, what I like and when!) SO This Spring we'll see another classic trend resurrect this year, The Trench Coat! This traditional English Military overcoat (originated by the Burberry brand) has made a significant comeback--- not that it went anywhere--- but now it seems to be a trending part of everyone's OOTD upload.


I made this observation a couple of weeks ago after meeting fellow Lifestyle Blogger & Designer, Alison T, at an annual fashion brunch and her 2nd line after "Hi!" was "oh look, we're all wearing our TRENCH COATS!" Different shapes, classic colors, sizes, mixed fabrics and details adorn each piece as it dances and swings through the NYC streets. Watching ladies (and men) personally style and modernize the classic piece is pure street style perfection.

Take a look at some of my favorite RTW styles, other street stylers & blogger uploads and Moi in 2 of my favorite coats, my Vintage Mod inspired wool trench and  personally styled H&M toffee colored trench from a few seasons past; still going strong after being resurrected for spring 2013 (PERSONALLY STYLED BY: Removing coats original belt and using my own)



LOOK by LeBlanc:
 (More full length images to come)
 Vintage Mod wool Trench.


STYLES x TEXTURES:

Jill Stuart- Spring 2013

Black Fashion at it's Finest Rebel
(L- Black) Joshua in Elie Tahari Trench Coat 
(R-Beige) Kadeem in John Varvatos Trench Coat


PRINTS x PATTERNS:

Le 21 Eme- London- Spring 2013
Jessica Alba in Kenzo SS 2013
LENGTHS:

 Black Fashion at it's Finest Sex Appeal
Our girl, Rhi-Rhi NEVER lets us down!
COLORS:


Black Fashion at it's Finest Natural



MIXED FABRICS:

Burberry (The originator) Prorsum Mixed Metallic Spring 2013






"OoWw"
Ms. LeBlanc

 SHOP MY CLOSET 
follow me:
Email Inquiry * Facebook * Twitter * Tumblr

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving your opinion, Toots! It means a lot :)

xoxoxo
Ms. LeBlanc

Post Archives

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe