OOTD

4:15 PM

LOOK By LeBlanc
Menswear....


Until I can get in to the effortless habit of Blogging (gotta kick that 9-5) of awesomely clear and detailed images that makes all my simple chic looks work, bathroom mirrors and my big ole boyfriend works for me!


As you know I stay as true to my essence and brand as much as I can (new trends can get the best of me) but whenever, however, and wherever I can incorporate vintage into my daily look, it will always take effect! from the smallest trinket to the largest overcoat, "vintage it's a trend, it's a lifestyle" --
                                                               KinnaNasima ;)
 
Overcoat: Vintage Mod by Anne Klein (with a missing button), Harem Pant: Forever 21
Detailed Flats: Joyce Leslie.
Bag, Necklace & Blouse: Rainbow Shoppes

All Under $20.
 
"OoWw"
Ms. LeBlanc

 SHOP MY CLOSET 
follow me:
Email Inquiry * Facebook * Twitter * Tumblr

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving your opinion, Toots! It means a lot :)

xoxoxo
Ms. LeBlanc

Post Archives

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe