Peace Out Google Reader, Hey There Blog Lovin'

1:11 PM

While on my routine email check-up, I noticed an announcement that Google Reader was going Bye-Bye....urrg, aren't you tired of all these Google changes?! I know I am ....There are several blogs that I follow on google reader and I have amassed several faithful readers as well, but don't fret there is a quick and easy way to keep all of your favorite blogs in tact and quickly make that switch.

While I'm a fan of Bloglovin and you will be also! If you have some time today, make sure you make the switch! Bloglovin even has a way for you to import the blogs currently in your reader, into your new account!! Exciting right?! No huge times commitment, no stress just a move-it-on over. It too me about 2 minutes to do. So click here and started reading Closet Jane and all of your favorite blogs on Bloglovin!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving your opinion, Toots! It means a lot :)

xoxoxo
Ms. LeBlanc

Post Archives

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe