STYLE: Jane Monday's

10:00 AM

LOOK By LeBlanc
Day Glo x  Patterns x  Neon
This weekend I gathered with my sisterloves---of  LeBoheme Not to be confused with the Opera of the 1800's or Brooklyn Eatery--for a game of Kickball. I came fully prepared to rep my team, man the donation station and cheer my squad on....I totally dressed the part!


Neon Kimono over Patterned Romper 
A-top a Glowy skin.
Natural Curls in a loose pony
Vintage side pocky. 
LETS GO!


Printed Romper [with Ruffle detail]: $5.99
 Neon Kimono [H&M SMR13']: $17.95
Jewlery [H&M]: under $10
Bag: [Vintage Pocketbook, with mirror]: Mom's closet
Flats [Pyramid Detail]: $10.00, Rainbow shoppes



"OoWw"
Ms. LeBlanc

follow me:
Email Inquiry * Facebook * Twitter * Tumblr

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving your opinion, Toots! It means a lot :)

xoxoxo
Ms. LeBlanc

Post Archives

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe