Style Sessions with Ms. LeBlanc

10:30 AM

September Style Sessions
with Kinna LeBlanc 

We all know I love classic style and this Fall I'd love to extend my online personal shopping and style services to everyone who is need and who may be interested.  Check out my at Keaton Row profile, the first totally online personal styling experience where you can share your fit/style preferences, sizes, and photos, create a client profile and chose me as your Stylist! you can check that out here!

If you prefer a more intimate setting, check out my Personal Shopping and Style Service to support your transitioning closet by choosing the closet consultation or personal stylist package with me!


With fashion week kicking off next week, September is going to be stylish! Book your session with me by emailing seejanestyle@closetjane.com!






fin.


"OoWw"
Ms. LeBlanc

follow me:
 Email Inquiry * Facebook * Twitter





 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving your opinion, Toots! It means a lot :)

xoxoxo
Ms. LeBlanc

Post Archives

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe