VINTAGE: New Find

3:57 PM

VINTAGE FINDINGS
My New Coach
 

I love all the vintage brands and the design aesthetics the major houses brought forth. Notable brands such as Chanel, Gucci and Halston  just to name a few, introduced a certain image that remain the classic trend we know today. Modern brands....or brand department stores....cannot even hold a flaming torch to the craftsmanship, blood sweat and tears that went into every stitch of cow skin during a 19th century uninterrupted assembly line buried securely inside an authentic Italian village.

As a vintage collector I come across many jewels that have survived the fashion time machine and  now I have a new member to add to the collection of fine craftsmans ship. 
Welcome Ms. Coach!






fin.


"OoWw"
Ms. LeBlanc

follow me:
 Email Inquiry * Facebook * Twitter





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving your opinion, Toots! It means a lot :)

xoxoxo
Ms. LeBlanc

Post Archives

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe