JANE MONDAYS: Te Amo Versace

12:05 PM

VERSACE, VERSACE, VERSACE, VERSACE

"If you want to put me on a leash, it better be diamond studded or you can kiss my ass!"
 -Donatella Versace
Spoken like a true bitch; all that glitters is gold in the world of Versace and just like the 80's and 90's this fashion family will serve tea once again this fall!

I'm very excited for the made for TV movie: House of Versace debuing on Lifetime, Saturday October 5th at 8pm where the film, chronicles the life and legacy of Donatella Versace's triumphant tragedies after carrying on her brothers legacy. This will finally let all of us medusa lion head babies into the dirty world if glam gook such grandeur can produce. It stars one of America's original showgirls, Gina Gershon as Donatella, alongside other notable Hollywood screen icons such as Raquel Welch and Enrico   Colantoni as Gianni. I seriously cannot wait until Saturday that I've got my gold and paisley ready, hunny!
In double pleasure this news comes days before M.I.A. was spotted at the Balanciaga show during Paris Fashion Week and briefly dished on her new collaboration with Versace simply saying "I have a collaboration with Versace coming out in two weeks" to a WWD daily, reporter
Although she did not reveal anything else about the project, I understand that this collab will be featured in Donatella's sportier diffusion line, Versus. Like other spin-off fashion brands, Versus will invite other collaborators and designers to put their twist on the brand.

M.I.A. and Donatella in Paris. Photo source

This seems like an awesome collab that's only 2 weeks away, but low and behold this joint venture has been 2 years in the making! Yes, there have been several leaks and "talk"s about this fashion callabo and it's FINALLY HERE! I mean, you really can't rush perfection and I can't wait to see the traditional, paisley, silks and golds paired with bold tribal prints on leotards and sweat suits! Yaaaas!

M.I.A. in full Versace in 2012. Photo Source




Photo/Video Credit


fin.


"OoWw"
Ms. LeBlanc

follow me on:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving your opinion, Toots! It means a lot :)

xoxoxo
Ms. LeBlanc

Post Archives

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe