TREND SPOTTER: Printed Chic Sweat shirts

11:00 AM

Fall 2013 Trend
Chic Printed Sweatshirts

The style that we've grown to know and love has been a part of our style since the 1980's and it has proven to go nowhere fast making a significant comeback in high end fashion the past year.  Top designers such as Rebecca Minkoff, Karen Walker and Blugirl debuted their chic prints, earlier this year, and you can almost bet that more affordable fashion [department] houses such as Target, H&M and Topshop will soon follow with more affordable price tags---and probably way more edgy prints---to choose from this fall season. Get your Kendal and Kylie on girls!
 
Vintage lovers can appreciate this trend since many of us kept it going simply because we just love "hand-me-downs" but hey I can appreciate modern old wares too. Shoot, I just might design some myself! I plan on unveiling the new Closet Jane Tee shop soon, anyhow, you can find just basic Brooklyn and Jane Doll white tees for now, but sweatshirts sounds nice too!

check out some high end styles and traditional vintage chic printed sweatshirts, including 2 looks that I pulled for one of my Keaton Row clients...

HIGH END:



VINTAGE:
L-Train Vintage, NYC

Thriftstorerunway.com, Brooklyn NY
   
STYLED BY KINNA LeBLANC:

Check out the rest of Rosemarie L's Lookbook Here!






fin.


"OoWw"
Ms. LeBlanc

follow me:
 Email Inquiry * Facebook * Twitter






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving your opinion, Toots! It means a lot :)

xoxoxo
Ms. LeBlanc

Post Archives

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe