FIRST LOOK: MIA x Versus Versace Collection

6:09 PM

"POWER UP"
First Look from MIA X Versus Versace


Last week I briefly mentioned MIA and Versace collaborating on a new fashion line--if you haven't  already done so, read about it here--After salivating during Gina Gershon's portrayal as Donatella, I watched her come to life as the head of the fashion clan in the House of Versace on Lifetime this weekend and continue to wet my Versace pallette and become re-inspired. I got a glimpse into the new line "Power Up" by the music and fashion power houses,


and the line is everything that I expected it would be, classic MIA meets Versace. It's described as a "Riffing on classic sportswear, the collection remixes Versace trademarks, combining golden medallions with Sanskrit-inspired lettering and glowing lotus flowers. Loud, outspoken and ready for action, it’s everyday armour, bristling with urban attitude"as mentioned on their website.



If you missed the H&M collaboration you can shop the Power Up  collection when it goes live on October 16th. I'm eager to see what the price points will look like, and wonder if they'll throw us commoners a bone with an affordable piece or two. In the mean time I'll enjoy the splash it will make on red carpets across the globe.






fin.


"OoWw"
Ms. LeBlanc

follow me on:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving your opinion, Toots! It means a lot :)

xoxoxo
Ms. LeBlanc

Post Archives

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe