POUR IT UP, POUR IT UP

4:10 PM

POUR IT UP x TWERK IT DOWN
Rihanna's New Ratcheness Music Video



Earlier this week, on September 29th, Rihanna showed off behind the scenes pics from the set of her new music video "Pour it Up" . The first thing I thought to myself was: FINALLY, a damn video! What the hell took ya'll so long?! smh. I almost forgot about the song, since we haven't heard it across the airwaves, in a bit....and since I moved on to the next scantily clad pop star, MILEY!

However, those thoughts were quickly muffled as I continued to scroll down and noticed a new alter ego for RiRi....and we shall call her "Spice".... Rihanna, embodies a stripper, who drops it like it's all the way hot, and twerks the hell out of the pole...a chair....a fur rug...some water. Rocking platinum pin-up curls, satin, swarovski, pleather and latex; RiRi looked almost ready to do a hot burlesque number. Instead the ratchet was all the way turnt up and we got a hood stripper in a denim thong!  
  



















Rihanna leaves little to the imagination, once again, with mucho "face down, ass up" poses and although she does  a lot of the twerking in this video, the best part --for me--was watching the audition tape of  Nicole "The Pole" Williams, who is featured in several scenes throughout the video. I'm not sure where the hell this super human know as  Nicole "The Pole" is from, but the upper body strength she poses will mess a dude up right after the lap dance of his life.



I don't have much to say about Rihanna's latest project, other than, what exactly did we expect for such a track and from this particular pop star at the moment. I [like Chris Brown, Drake, Mat Kemp and a host of others] have seen ALL of Rihanna's goodies....yes, ALL...that I'm almost desensitized to it all, instead I can just laugh and wait for the day the train ether pulls into the station or WRECK! in the mean time......




...check out this awesome Twerk Gif Countdown I found. heehee

1.
 2.
 3.
 4.
 5.
 6.


Nicole "the Pole" Audition Tape



"Pour it Up, Pour it Up"








fin.


"OoWw"
Ms. LeBlanc

follow me on:



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving your opinion, Toots! It means a lot :)

xoxoxo
Ms. LeBlanc

Post Archives

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe