NEW CONTRIBUTOR: Hey Closet Jane Readers!

7:00 AM

Kanye's Second Chance
Collaboration With French Label, A.P.C!


I'm so excited to be one of the new contributors for Closet Jane. I'm new to blogging but I got this, you always have to have faith in yourself. I would tell you guys some fun facts about myself but we'll be here all day. Yes, I'm that funEnough about me, back to business....


While doing my morning fashion read I came across an article about Kanye West and his second collaboration with A.P.C. --Atelief de Production et de Creation-- if you don't know this label, then get to know and  Google em baby!  The label has been around for 27 years now, founded by Jean Toutitou whose main goal was to have a discreet clothing company with a laid back feel but also with great quality. To be in business for over two decades and maintain everything you stand for is amazing, kuddos to them, it seems like doing business this way has paid off.

Back to the man we love to hate (oh how I love his cockiness) my question is: Will the A.P.C. brand still maintain its low key image and down to earth feel with Yeezus' high profile? We shall see, not saying I don't support Mr. West just saying it's Mr West. He could possibly take the brand from discreet to the streets, in a New York minute and I just hope it won't be another celebrity/designer failed collaboration.



Thanks for Reading.


By: Harlem's Diva, T. Hodge

 














 



                           @soldi_nae

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving your opinion, Toots! It means a lot :)

xoxoxo
Ms. LeBlanc

Post Archives

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe