JANE MONDAY: My Grammy Gown Picks!

10:30 AM

GRAMMY GOWNS

My Picks!

Whoa! Everything leading up to the 56th Annual Grammy Awards was at a stand still, for me, I was too excited and boy was I surprised that some celebs stayed true to their style while others almost hit the mark. The Grammys had a gold-nude trend going this year with metallic golds, sparkly whites and pop of color in between was the pallette floating across the red carpet last night and I personally love those colors! Here are my favorite gown picks from last night.


SPARKLY WHITES, GOLDS x NUDES:
First up, QUEEN B.  
Yonce is the sh*t if  I do say so myself, if I do say so myself. My big sister in my head kills everything, staying true to her free spirited personality with a white Michael Castello gown. She didn't hit the red carpet until after her performance with [my] hubby [in my head].


Next up we have CiCi:
Ciara looked gorgeous in a gold/nude Emilio Pucci floor dress. She's giving me a little Dubai...and is it me and or is she sporting an even newer accessory...a BABY BUMP!



Paris Hilton, she's still Hot!
The Hilton girl came out the wood works and brought her A-game with a killer pose and a haute haute Xtina Milani: Haus Of Milani Creation dress. That's P for you!



Best break up singer/songwriter Taylor Swift. 

Taylor looked like an angel in  this Gucci premiere gold, short sleeve, fitted crystal mesh and gemstone detailed dress. Yes!

Wiz x Muthah Rose:


Amber Rose accompanied her hubby Wiz Kalifa stunting in a Naeem Khan sheer gold strap dress. She covered her tattoos for the occasion. Did you guys notice or nah?



John Legend and wifey Chrissy Teigen 

So breath taking together as Chrissy sparkled in a mermaid strapless gold sequence Johanna Johnson floor dress. Love love love!



POPS OF COLOR:
Tamar redeems herself:

 Logan's mommy and Vince's girl slims down  in a red strapless Michael Costello gown. Rocking it with a few accessories and a new short and cute bob. You better werk!



Last but not least my twin, Rhi Rhi:


Rihanna, who never needs an introduction made my heart sing while attending the annual Clive Davis Pre-Grammys Party in this sexy vibrant Alexandre Vauthier greenish silk dress.



That's all guys, if your hungry for more leave a comment and tell me your thoughts about my Grammy Gown Picks and what else you'd like me to bring to you next!


Thanks for reading!






By: Harlem's Diva, T. Hodge @soldi_nae


















You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving your opinion, Toots! It means a lot :)

xoxoxo
Ms. LeBlanc

Post Archives

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe