STYLE: London Fashion Week

5:47 PM

The British Are Coming

London Fashion Week Invasion


When NY Fashion Week shoots across the pond, I always get lost in the happenings of NYC--of course, because I live here-- but I never get too busy to stay on top of the TOP SHOPPERS themselves, The Brits.  The British kids have awesome street style and I like to think of them as I think of  New Yorkers: coming from all over the world of culturally diverse backgrounds and all stopped here, to mixup-N-blend!  

Check out some of my favorite, vintage inspired, high end, wacky-tacky and layered winter street style from London-town.





So be sure to check back here all week as I highlight my favs, and the latest fashion trends that possibly won't get to us, until next season!


Photos courtesy of
Tommy Ton "The Street Style Don"




fin.
"OoWw"
Ms. LeBlanc
follow me on:
Kinna LeBlanc is a Freelance Creative Artist and Culture Critic. 
Twitter follow @closetjane

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving your opinion, Toots! It means a lot :)

xoxoxo
Ms. LeBlanc

Post Archives

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe