STYLE: Summer Swimwear 2014

12:00 PM

NY Fashion Blogger Swimwear Project

Vintage Pin-Up Swimwear x Coney Island Photo-shoot


This week, we brought the sunshine back to the shore with a fully inspired vintage pin-up shoot. I was invited to participate in this exciting 2 day PR opportunity, introduced by the awesome Blogger/Photographer, Faith Bowman of Sassy Ethnic Bohemian titled "Summer Must-haves shoot: NYC Bloggers".
After waking up to raining skies on Monday morning, Faith convinced me to throw on my "wellies and let's make history".  Thankfully, the rain went from minimal to non-existent and I proceeded down to the gloomy coastline of Coney Island to take part in this exciting shoot sponsored by amazing independent labels-- Life Is Good Beach Totes Accessories from Desigual and Shop Primadonna, Swimwear by  Anna Kosturova, Cami and Jax, Swimtarte and my feature donning WET Swimwear

I think we pulled it off ---making history that is! hmm, I was given the name "One Shot Jane" HELLO!


Begin your summer shopping and stay tuned for Part 2 of Closet Jane's "Summer Must-haves: Beach Jaunt" post, coming this Sunday (in case you missed it, check out Part 1 here). In the mean time stay inspired and check out images from our fun vintage pin-up shoot, this week!

Vintage inspired suits by WET Swimwear
Salma one piece by WET Swimwear

Lucy one piece by WET Swimwear 



Mika Top by WET Swimwear

 Miranda Bottom by WET Swimwear x Life Is Good Beach Tote

LADY SINGS THE BLUES

Top: Cami and JaxSuit: S.I.L.K. NY  Jewelry: Big Bang Sparkle Collar by Shopprimmadonna


SOLANGE TAUGHT ME

Blazer: S.I.L.K. NY Bandu: MIKA Top by WET Swimwear Pants: S.I.L.K. NY
Necklace: ShopPrimadonna Wedge Shoes: My own


Be sure to check SassyEthnicBohemian for the full set of the images, my NY Blogger interview and something special in July via luckymag.com woot, woot!






fin.





"OoWw"
Ms. LeBlanc
follow me on:
Kinna LeBlanc is a Freelance Creative Artist and Culture Critic. 
Twitter follow @closetjane

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving your opinion, Toots! It means a lot :)

xoxoxo
Ms. LeBlanc

Post Archives

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe