JANE MONDAYS: Ms. LeBlanc's Favorite Looks

11:00 AM

Favorite Looks of June

Before it gets too late into the month of July, I decide to compile my "Favorite Looks of June" for Jane Mondays today. As we get closer into the  heart of summer, more inspiration will come and so will more vintage pieces!  in the mean time check out some of my personal looks of last month and maybe you'll get inspired!

Thanks for reading!


Coney Island Blogger Shoot
Printed Pants: S.I.L.K. New York, Paisley Blazer: S.I.L.K. New York,, Bikini Top: WET Swimwear, Wedges: Justfab.com

Coney Island Blogger Shoot
Bathing Suit:"Lucy" by WET Swimwear, Turban: My own

Mahogany's Child
Palazzo Pants:Vintage Cream pants,  Blouse: Vintage Victorian bow Blouse, Shoes: Metallic pumps by H&M


SHEER CITY
Jeans: Vintage Levi's Skinny, Tee: H&M White tee,  Shirt: Sheer Maxi shirt by H&M, 
Shoes: Charles David, Bags: Vintage Sharif bag (+ PUMA duffle bag)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving your opinion, Toots! It means a lot :)

xoxoxo
Ms. LeBlanc

Post Archives

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe