OOTD

3:18 PM

LOOK by LeBlanc

This Weekend in CHUCKS!

The warmer it gets the less I want to "play dress-up". Something about being FREE in the summer time just works for everyone, and as the PRIDE festivities happened all around the city so did my babysitting duties. While hanging with 3 (of my 6) Nieces, I opt for comfort in my White, All-Star  Chuck Taylor's Converse Kicks!


LOOK By LeBlanc: Saturday
Pencil Skirt: H&M, Shirt: Denim Button down, Bag: Tan messenger from JustFab.com 



LOOK By LeBlancSunday
Shorts: Vintage Linen/High-waist, Tee: F21 Heather grey, Shirt: Maxi sheer blouse from H&M, Belt: Vintage gold skinny belt


Hey now, you're an...




fin.




"OoWw"
Ms. LeBlanc
follow me on:
Kinna LeBlanc is a Freelance Creative Artist and Culture Critic. 
Twitter follow @closetjane




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving your opinion, Toots! It means a lot :)

xoxoxo
Ms. LeBlanc

Post Archives

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe