OOTD: Diary of a Frock II

5:28 PM

Look By LeBlanc

Vintage Frock x Oxfords PART DUEX


It's My blog and I can double up on images of the same look if I wants to!! (sorry, just feeling a little bad-ass a-La "Orange is the New Black")
But I DID want to bring you some more non-pixelated images from the previous Diary of a Frock post, showcasing last week's vintage dress.
Photo's courtesy of my very own street style PhotoG Miss Chante...I know, I know I gotta get a new camera lens, so I can be hers!





Dress: vintage print dress- L Train Vintage, Shoes: Faux Suede Oxfords in Brown, Bag: Faux Suede Bag- Justfab.com Belt: Vintage Caramel leather belt, 
Hair: I totally did my own Havana Twist! Boom
I like it! Do you?!





fin.
"OoWw"
Ms. LeBlanc
follow me on:
Kinna LeBlanc is a Freelance Creative Artist and Culture Critic. 
Twitter follow @closetjane

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving your opinion, Toots! It means a lot :)

xoxoxo
Ms. LeBlanc

Post Archives

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe