OOTD: Diary of a Frock

12:00 PM

STYLE SATURDAY: Look By LeBlanc

Vintage Frock x Oxfords


One of my most favorite dresses is this $10 number I picked up last year at L-train Vintage in Lower Manhattan. I was actually with my dear mom, when she approved of this dress, however it did fall in the "middy" space, hitting right below the knees and umm... I have legs thank you! I re-worked this dress using the bubble effect-- tucking it a few inches underneath and created an invisible hem to keep it in place (this method is used in order to keep the dress in it's original form; one day I may change my mind about the length :)






Dress: vintage print dress- L Train Vintage, Shoes: Faux Suede Oxfords in Brown, Bag: Faux Suede Bag- Justfab.com Belt: Vintage Caramel leather belt




fin.




"OoWw"
Ms. LeBlanc
follow me on:
Kinna LeBlanc is a Freelance Creative Artist and Culture Critic. 
Twitter follow @closetjane

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving your opinion, Toots! It means a lot :)

xoxoxo
Ms. LeBlanc

Post Archives

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe