OOTD: Polka High

2:45 PM

Look By LeBlanc

Polka Dot Crop Top x Seersucker High-Waist shorts


 While heading to a fitting last weekend I ran into two friendly and stylish gentlemen that asked to take my photo...nothing wrong with that, right? Turns out to be, Irv Briscoe, Founder and Development Manager of the digital marketing company, Von91 here in NY.

You just never know who's running around the great city New York---and the hoods of Brooklyn---and when your paths will cross for great things to happen. These photos are AMAZING! talk about stumbling upon a slice of Stylish Blogger Heaven, huh


A few seconds later I hopped on the L-train and proceeded to Manhattan, as scheduled, where I took more street photos with my girl and more vintage magic happened. Stay tuned for those images next!

LOOK By LeBlanc:
Shorts: Vintage sear-sucker high-waisted shorts, I.N.C.
Top: Polka Dot Crop, H&M
Shoes: Metallic Oxfords, Rainbow 
Bag: Faux Suede Messenger, justfab.com






fin.




"OoWw"
Ms. LeBlanc
follow me on:
Kinna LeBlanc is a Freelance Creative Artist and Culture Critic. 
Twitter follow @closetjane

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving your opinion, Toots! It means a lot :)

xoxoxo
Ms. LeBlanc

Post Archives

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe