Ms. LeBlanc's Weekly Find

10:00 AM

VINTAGE HAUL

The Classic two Piece

Each week I will try to bring you the latest out-of-the-trunk goodies known as a "Vintage Haul" or a "Weekly Find". I call it Ms. LeBlanc Weekly Find and you can look forward to seeing what that is every throwback Thursday!


Last month, my lovely Closet Luxe NYC partner hopped into a Far Rockaway salvation army for the latest of goodies for both she and I. I couldn't be happier with the 80's two piece that made it to my closet. What could be  easily mistaken for a modern day Peter Pilotto resort look, the floral two piece is actually an authentic, a [possible] never-been-worn pencil skirt with matching short sleeve collared button down shirt.  Patterned with purplish-blue and yellow flowers and black and white geo shapes, this suit provides versatility along with style!

I'm even more happy that this piece arrived right before Fashion week! Stay tuned to see how I rock it.




fin.




"OoWw"
Ms. LeBlanc
follow me on:
Kinna LeBlanc is a Freelance Creative Artist and Culture Critic. 
Twitter follow @closetjane

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving your opinion, Toots! It means a lot :)

xoxoxo
Ms. LeBlanc

Post Archives

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe