SPOTLIGHT SATURDAY: Quilted Leather

4:46 PM

Fall Wish-list

On Spotlight: Quilted Leather


I'm already thinking of my looks and image for fall since I ran across a pair of quilted thigh high boots--equipped with Knee pads!---that just called out to me. They were so original that I immediately felt like QUILTED LEATHER will be right up my alley for Fall 2014.



This trend was actually re-introduced in Fall 2013, however since I don't follow industry trends, I probably didn't even notice. Quilted leather ads an extra edge to your leather pieces, I would love to keep it traditional and find a vintage quilted side bag like the iconic purse by Chanel, as well as a new pair of thigh high quilted leather boots. GOAL!

I'll let you know if/when that happens in the mean time, check out signature quilted leather pieces.


Style details from photo above

Brian Atwood “Ares” Quilted Knee-High Boots (Saks)
Kate Spade “Metro” Quilted Leather Watch (Macys)“Naomi” Quilted Skirt (Nasty Gal)Structured Sleeve Leather Jacket (ASOS)Wyatt Red Quilted Leather Circular Crossbody Bag (Bluefly)




fin.



"OoWw"

Ms. LeBlanc
follow me:
Kinna LeBlanc is a Freelance Creative Artist, Vintage Curatist and Culture Critic. 
Twitter follow @closetjane
Instagram follow @seejanestyle, @ClosetLuxeNYC, @Closetjanes_dollhouse

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving your opinion, Toots! It means a lot :)

xoxoxo
Ms. LeBlanc

Post Archives

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe