Just Sad...

3:39 PM

JOAN RIVERS DIES AT THE AGE OF 81

:(


I can't believe I'm typing this but we regret to inform our readers that Joan Rivers has passed on  today. Joan had been previously hospitalized in New York City when she stopped breathing during a routine throat surgery. Here's what her daughter Melissa Rivers had to say about her tragic passing:


Courtesy of Perez Hilton

“It is with great sadness that I announce the death of my mother, Joan Rivers. She passed peacefully at 1:17pm surrounded by family and close friends. My son and I would like to thank the doctors, nurses, and staff of Mount Sinai Hospital for the amazing care they provided for my mother. Cooper and I have found ourselves humbled by the outpouring of love, support, and prayers we have received from around the world. They have been heard and appreciated. My mother’s greatest joy in life was to make people laugh. Although that is difficult to do right now, I know her final wish would be that we return to laughing soon.”
According to TMZ, Joan was reportedly taken off life support by Melissa so that the comedienne could pass comfortably.
In addition, TMZ is also claiming that her passing has been reported to the NYC Medical Examiner's Office, and that there will be an investigation, according to law enforcement sources.
Rest in peace, Joan.




fin.




"OoWw"
Ms. LeBlanc
follow me on:
Kinna LeBlanc is a Freelance Creative Artist and Culture Critic. 
Twitter follow @closetjane

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving your opinion, Toots! It means a lot :)

xoxoxo
Ms. LeBlanc

Post Archives

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe