NYFW L&T Store event #ShoeObsessed

10:30 AM

Lord & Taylor's Shoe Obsessed 
2 day event




Shoes can really change a girls life, I mean just ask Cinderella. And I totally agree so it's safe to say that I have a slight obsession when it comes to shoes.  During NYFW Lord & Taylor partnered with NYMag and was too kind to facilitate my habit by hosting an event with what?  Shoes shoes and more shoes!

In fact there was an entire store level dedicated to my addiction but while rushing off to another show, former ANTM Contestant Stacy Ann Fequiere and I couldn't help but notice what seemed to be a mirage but ended up in fact being a shoe truck. A mobile shoe 1 stop shop with the most decadent of  designer shoes. I was like the fat kid in the candy store!

But wait, it gets better not only were we then invited to the shoe floor opening event the following day but we were also awarded Lord & Taylor gift cards. Eerr, someone say "VIP Status"!

                  
On arriving, the atmosphere was filled with avid shoe lovers [of course] and the actual designers themselves--at that point, someone needed to literally pinch me because I thought I actually died and went to heaven---Kenneth Cole zipped by, in signature tailored suit and skinny tie, running right past guest and shoe displays.

Men and woman alike were being pampered with delicious cocktails and finger foods as we all did what we knew best. "Can I have a size in..." was the only phrases floating through the air all afternoon.
                 
Kenneth Cole zooms by


The highlight for me was meeting the masterminds behind the beautiful creations themselves. Passing by I heard the voice of a man saying "oh, I love her outfit" turning to realize it was the great Steve Madden himself. 
Being complimented by the man whose shoe boxes accidentally caused me to have white walls is a total honor; over the years, I've had a SM shoe to match just about every mood.

With, the awesome, Steve Madden

The delightful, Joyce Azria


Once we got past her snobby PR assistant, Joyce Azria was a total delight to meet also and let's not forget shoe royals known as Vince and Louise Camuto. Last but certainly not lease Stacy and I met the beautiful Ivanka Trump  who actually wanted a photo with us exclaiming "Oh my, you ladies look straight off the runway!" While that may be true for Stacy, I simply woke up like this. #flawless.
Quick KeeKee with the Beautiful Ivanka Trump


With the Camuto's



Later, the shoe Gods  must've hear my silent prayers and rewarded me with a DSW gift card. Totally random. 

What's YOUR shoe obsession for fall?!







THANKS FOR READING


XOXOXO
Akilah



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving your opinion, Toots! It means a lot :)

xoxoxo
Ms. LeBlanc

Post Archives

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe