OOTD : 1 Dress 2 Ways

10:21 AM

LOOK By LeBlanc

Transitioning Summer Pieces to Fall Looks

We're definitely beginning to feel a little more crispness in the air but if you're anything like me you're not quite ready to put away the summer pieces you didn't even get a chance to wear!


Yep, this dual animal printed maxi dress is one of those pieces for me and she never came out of my closet all summer until it was under 70%

I didnt fret, instead took a page out of my own book and it was time to layer!
Since I pulled this dress out of my closet with the intention of heading to NOLCHA fashion week, I was sure to grab my Platform heel with wood detailing hy Jessica Simpson along with a floral bomber jacket by Zara. I missed the show but was able to pull off 2 awesome day looks!

Dress: Rainbow
Hair: Natural Pompadour





fin.



"OoWw"

Ms. LeBlanc
follow me:
Kinna LeBlanc is a Freelance Creative Artist, Vintage Curatist and Culture Critic. 
Twitter follow @closetjane
Instagram follow @seejanestyle, @ClosetLuxeNYC, @Closetjanes_dollhouse

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving your opinion, Toots! It means a lot :)

xoxoxo
Ms. LeBlanc

Post Archives

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe