Ms. LeBlanc's Weekly Find

4:51 PM

L-Train Vintage Haul
New Finds

Last week, I hopped on over to  Gowanus, Brooklyn after work to get some retail therapy in. My budget, at the time was $20...but hey, $25 isnt too bad, right.

Check out some of the pieces that I pulled [for myself] and  was later pulled within the same week for a Ford and Wilhelmina [modeling agency] test shoot!

FLORAL 3/4- $8.00

I can't wait to add this with another busy pattern. 
Prints on Prints on Prints!

HIGH-WAISTED DENIM- $8.00
The fit on this pair of Lee Jeans is AMAZING!
I can't wait to wear these with booties and crop sweaters

DARLING FEDORA- $5.00
This hat is just beautiful, with a removable bow, I can't wait to wear this beautiful felt hat!


OVER SIZED KNIT- $5.00
                         
On the list of Trends for the fall! I was very happy to land on this piece as soon as I walked into the store, since "Beige/Cream Oversized knit" was actually on my list!


TUXEDO PIN STRIPE CANVAS DRESS- $5.00

Great fit, great shape and perfect for winter, spring, summer and fall!


SWEATER DRESS- 8.00


What's a Vintage wardrobe without an ugly 80's sweater or an ugly sweater dress!
She's beautiful, though!

Check out how some of the pieces were styled on this Ford model shoot with stylist, Crystal and our very own #BeautyJane, Akilah


Photographer: Chris Borchetta 
Model: Laura Leshel for Ford






fin.
"OoWw"
Ms. LeBlanc
follow me on:
Kinna LeBlanc is a Freelance Creative Artist and Culture Critic. 
Twitter follow @closetjane









You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving your opinion, Toots! It means a lot :)

xoxoxo
Ms. LeBlanc

Post Archives

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe