Ms. LeBlanc's Weekly Find

10:50 AM

THE HUNTER GREEN FEDORA
New Vintage Finds

On Friday, I did the natural and normal NYC shopping routine of stopping at a street vendor selling his best goods. Leather Pants, Fur Coats, Alligator shoes and a table filled with the most beautiful Fedora hats....and for only $10.00!

while picking the perfect Fedora to add to my collection, I struck up a conversation with the nice fella who came all the way from Atlanta, Georgia to clear out his [deceased] mom's estate. He described her as a once regal and stylish woman, towering at 6 feet tall who wore mens suits and mink coats. Ummm YES! I need to channel her energy asap! I've worn my new hunter green fedora almost everyday since 



fin.




"OoWw"

Ms. LeBlanc
follow me on:
Kinna LeBlanc is a Freelance Creative Artist and Culture Critic. 
Twitter follow @closetjane

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving your opinion, Toots! It means a lot :)

xoxoxo
Ms. LeBlanc

Post Archives

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe