OOTD

5:00 PM

PINK en MOTION
Look By LeBlanc


In the past month I have actually generated several OOTD images and posted NONE! I'm super sorry guys but not only was I in a fashion funk for a couple of weeks, I've also been working like crazy which has left me with 1 hour sleepless nights. 

So you can imagine how much time I've had to even post an image. I come back this week, with some fall fashion that'll brighten up your day [or night....like it did mine]




LOOK By LeBlanc

Blazer: Vintage Jones New York Hot Pink/Gold Button Details
 Jeans: Paper Denim & Cloth ripped denim
Sweatshirt: Vintage "Yale" Ivy League Sweatshirt
Shoes: Pony skin studded/leopard flats
Bag: Justfab.com suede messenger bag











fin.


"OoWw"
Ms. LeBlanc
follow me on:
Kinna LeBlanc is a Freelance Creative Artist and Culture Critic. 
Twitter follow @closetjane

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving your opinion, Toots! It means a lot :)

xoxoxo
Ms. LeBlanc

Post Archives

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe