JANE MONDAY'S: My Favorite Things: for Spring 2015

11:00 AM

Ms. LeBlanc's Favorite Things
For Spring!



2015 started with a revamp of my closet; and since it was beginning to spill out on to the floor I decided to host a trunk shop and spread my personal style throughout Brooklyn!
Knowing me, I'll just re-fill all of the new-found space with new items for spring and I happen to have my style eye on a few key pieces.

Take a look and my Favorite Things: For Spring!

Red Flats
Can't wait to Jazz up my jeans with a POP of Color - - this year, I go back to...RED!
The impeccable Miroslava Duma














No Fuss Nails
Having a weekly Cuticle Candy-TM party is only possible with Nail Wraps! I really want to try anything produced by NCLA

Geometric Sunnies 
A look becomes complete with minor details.

Sweatshirts
It's weird - when I was 17ish I only wanted to wear silk shirts, now over 30, I just want to wear sweat-shirts!


I'm A TALL...hello!
Cara Delevingne and Jourdun Dunn in Stella McCartney 2015


Prints (Black and White) 
My Color-full stage is simply on the back burner. Since I living a dual life, I may as well tap in to the yin and yang for a bit of balance.


Black & White prints at London Fashion Week
Holly Fulton, Jean-Pierre Braganza, KTZ & Issa.

Can't wait to see your spring favorites this season!



fin.


 
"OoWw"
Ms. LeBlanc
follow me:
Kinna LeBlanc is an unconventional Artist and Vintage Curatist 
Visit: Kinna LeBlanc Creative for more artformation

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving your opinion, Toots! It means a lot :)

xoxoxo
Ms. LeBlanc

Post Archives

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe